Having psoriasis. Can I go for a massage and will it increase the flare up? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i need some advice on Psoriasis
can you please let me know if a patient of psoriasis wants to go for a massage, will it increase the flareup?
r u there?
I have not heard of any reports where psoriasis flared up after massge.
but are there any precautions that one should take
Just make sure the people doing massage are informed about your condition.4
So that they do not handle you roughly.
And there are no bruises/injuries happening.
Skin injuries can be a factor to flare up psoriasis.
my query is resolved
Do you have any other question?
no thank you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Puss filled bites all over legs
- Bruise under nail
- Broken hand knuckles
- Psoriasis flares pravastatin
- Itchy flea bites for four months
- Flea bites still itch
- Psoriasis flare up symptoms
- Bruising and circulation
- Inverse psoriasis or flexural psoriasis
- Internal psoriasis psoriasis on brain
- Going to the emergency room with severe psoriasis
- Light brown stools
- E45 on mosquito bites
- Brown skin spots
- Why feel bite legs