Having psoriasis. Can I go for a massage and will it increase the flare up? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i need some advice on Psoriasis
can you please let me know if a patient of psoriasis wants to go for a massage, will it increase the flareup?
r u there?
I have not heard of any reports where psoriasis flared up after massge.
but are there any precautions that one should take
Just make sure the people doing massage are informed about your condition.4
So that they do not handle you roughly.
And there are no bruises/injuries happening.
Skin injuries can be a factor to flare up psoriasis.
my query is resolved
Do you have any other question?
no thank you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 13 year old with dark spots on the legs treatment
- Diagnosing a broken metacarpal
- Using apple cider vinegar for genital warts opinion
- Psoriasis flares pravastatin
- Skin tanning pigmentation used cosmelite should i continue usage
- Psoriasis flare up symptoms
- Itching on arms shins how to get rid off it
- How does it take to heal from broken leg surgery
- Itchy flaky skin in the navel with yellowish discharge reason
- Inverse psoriasis or flexural psoriasis
- Internal psoriasis psoriasis on brain
- How do i know if i have broken my sacrum
- Going to the emergency room with severe psoriasis
- Stomach pain bromocriptine solution
- Bromocriptine and postinor