Having problem of sneezing specially during morning with some breathing difficulties. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
It seems you have moved out of the chat window.
Please login again if you have a medical query.
How can I help you?
I have a problem of sneezing
daily in the morning the moment I wokeup I'll get 5-10 sneezes
and during the day, whenever I get sneez, it'll not be one
I'll get 3-4 atleast
I went through some homeo medicine about 6-7 months back
it stopped then but came back
May I know your age?
I'm 29 years old
I had some breathing difficulties
but not often
Let me brief you.
Your symptoms suggest that you could be having an allergic condition.
Probably early morning dust/pollen may be triggering it.
could it be because of water too
because the whenever I washed my face, I'll get sneezes
Probably the pillow and bed cover that you sleep or the dust and pollens which enter through the open window could be triggering it.
Unless water drops enter the nose, sneezing is usually not associated.
It is a difficult task to determine what could be causing your symptoms.
And if your daily activities and sleep is not affected much with this sneezing,
I would not advice you to any costly investigation to know the cause.
As a treatment, we rely on preventing the causative factor.
Some tips which you may follow are:
1. Sleeping with the window closed or with a good window curtain on would be very helpful.
2. Frequently change the pillow and bed covery.
3. Avoid going into bushy areas or into places where there are plenty of trees.
4. Position yourself in such as way that water has restricted access to enter nostrils while washing.
5. If the sneezing is very frequent and not getting reduced you can apply nasovion (saline) nasal drops into each nostril.
6. Some essential vitamin and mineral supplements over a course of time are known to reduce allergic symptoms.
You may try them.
does food affect this
Nutrilite is one such example - a bit expensive but.
I mean the food habits cause any alergies
Yes, certain food product can induce allergies, however since the symptom is only early morning sneezing, I do not think food allergies is a cause in you.
It is most likely air and droplets transfer of allergies that cause sneezing.
will help you.
ok, will get one of these supplements
I do not think any of your symptoms is worrisome.
If the symptoms are troubling and affecting your daily life, we can plan some test like skin patch test to determine the allergens.
thank you very much for your advices
So do not worry.
Have you followed?
Permanent cure will be done by a gradual and slow desensitization process.
they are not affecting my daily activities
Do you have any other query?
I am pleased to know that your day is not affected.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Candida of the spine
- Trouble breathing after a sneeze
- Inflamed stomach lining
- Toe inflammation treatment
- Care of child with typhoid fever
- Sneezing eosinophilia difficulty breathing please help
- What is the treatment for sneezing and breathing problem
- Penis shrinkage problems from candida
- Breathing problems after sneezing
- What is inhalation
- Phenylephrine penile injection
- Is leprosy infectious
- Head congestion difficulty breathing sneezing
- Candida sharp pin prick
- Can cannabis cause helicobacter pylori infection