Having pigmentation. lot of brown spots on face. How to get rid of that? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I wanted to speak regarding pigmentation
I have a sales job and despite using my own car, there is exposur eto sun
off late there is a lot of brown spots on my face
can i get rid of them?
I mean pigmented spots fade away with time.
istarted getting them from past 3-4 yrs and they are not going
Yes, there are other means to depigment such spots.
Products such as bright cream, clearz cream, garnier and nutregena, artistry have been used widely to treat such products.
In addition to these there are medicated formulas containing hydroquinone which can be used under the guidance of a doctor.
They also help in removing those spots.
All these are effective in treating such spots.
can you suggest some medicated formula
I am sure, your spots should respond to any of these options.
Some of the hydroquinone containing products available in India are Brite / Depig / Claripel plus cream, HQN cream, etc.
Your local doctor can help you in prescribing one such products that are available at your locality.
Do consult them for a prescription and to know about other instructions.
Have you followed?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ketomac has developed white patches
- Can moles develop overnight
- Yellow kidney bean looking objects in stool
- White kidney bean like in stool
- How to get rid of brown spots on inner thighs
- How to get rid of brown scab on face
- How to get rid of brown spots on cheeks
- Skin developing in motion place
- How to get rid of brown spots on genitals
- Bean like in stool
- How to get rid of pigmentation of the face
- Biotin for beard growth
- Use of dettole for pimple prevent
- Ingrown toenail developed ice skating
- Bean shaped spongy object in stool