Having pain in middle of chest and constipation. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Goodafternoon Doc.
How can I help you?
i need your small help to understand the situation better.
i have been feeling pain below the chest right in middle.
i have also started exercise from last couple of days.
so kindly suggest.
and this is from last 3 to 4 days.
May I know your age and gender?
and i have had gastic problems in past also.
You mentioned bit of constipation - can you explain that?
Male and 29 is the age.
Do you mean you haven't passed stools?
Or passing hard stools?
No No i am regular with it however i think might be flow is less
no it is not hard
It doesn't look to be a case of constipation. You can observe the stool habit for next few days.
In case you notice difficulties
keep us informed.
However the cause cannot be confirmed without detailed examination and investigation.
I would suggest you to use your old gastritis medications.
i also think same, because it is consistent from last 3 days so thought of consulting.
eat a less spicy food and rest well.
if pain persists, go back to your doctor for complete evaluation.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
if you can tell me the potential causes for such case
Is it something to worry about
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the treatment for painful and difficult constipation
- Treatment and cure for penile candidiasis
- Treatment and cure for lmn palsy
- Treatment for constipation
- Treatment and cure for pyogenic, invasive infections
- Treatment and cure for scalp inflammation
- Pain in kidney and constipation any treatment
- Mild chest pain and choking sensation
- Severe constipation pain what is the treatment
- Treatment for abdominal pain constipation and bloating
- Choking when i eat and chest pain
- Chest pain runny nose and choughs
- Chest tightness chostochondritis protien shake
- Chest tightness when doing dailey chores
- Treatment and cure for papillary necrosis