Having pain in leg nerve. Any solution? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Doctor, are you there?
how can i help you ?
How long has it been?
Since the last two days..
Is it on both the legs or one leg?
in left leg only
It may be pinched nerve as you say
Sure. Will try that. If the problem persists, will get back!
Thanks for the quick advice!
Get well soon
And take care
Thank you and have a good day ahead!
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Compression fracture physiotherapy exercise
- Collision dyspareunia
- Vitamin c and skin whitening
- Causes of a elevated ca-125
- Constant knee cracking when bending down
- Leg nerve pain scrotum
- Nerve pain in leg
- Sciatic nerve leg pain
- Organic vitamin c facial serum
- Vitamin d3 ointment containing calcitriol
- Cancers that cause high calcium
- Pinched nerve leg pain
- Constant pins and needles in childs right leg
- Nerve pain in lower legs
- Constant twitching in left arm and wrist