Having pain in leg nerve. Any solution? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Doctor, are you there?
how can i help you ?
How long has it been?
Since the last two days..
Is it on both the legs or one leg?
in left leg only
It may be pinched nerve as you say
Sure. Will try that. If the problem persists, will get back!
Thanks for the quick advice!
Get well soon
And take care
Thank you and have a good day ahead!
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for eyelid disorders
- Drugs/medication for dystonia , urinary retention
- Leg nerve pain scrotum
- Drugs/medication for chronic basilar meningitis
- Nerve pain in leg
- Drugs/medication for epstein barr infection
- Sciatic nerve leg pain
- Breathless pins and needles in neck
- I broke my fibula and now my foot in numb
- Drugs/medication for sweat gland tumors
- Pinched nerve leg pain
- Breathlessness and numb while crying
- Bruised gastrocnemius or broken fibula
- Weight lifting breathlessness
- Nerve pain in lower legs