Having pain in left throat, ear and jaw. Anything wrong? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi XXXXXXX , This is XXXXXXX
I need your advice please
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX please go ahead with your question
sure, please go ahead Mr. XXXXXXX
since 2 days i am having pain in my left throat, ear and jaw...
since morining i didnt had throat pain but suddenly since half an hour its back
it pains whn I swallow
and Throat is dry all the time
do you have any fever?
I have mild cold
what about cough and fever?
No cough and fever
what kind of information are you looking for?
what is this pain? and how can i get rid of it please?
From your description, I feel it is because of throat infection
in this case, you can do salt water gargling
and if that is not sufficient, then you can take an over the counter medicine called sinarest
yes, betadine gargles will help
continue doing that for another two or three days
if there is no improvement, then you will need to consult an ENT doctor
Ok Doc... will do
is there anything else I can help you with?
do you want to suggest any antibiotics?
I am sorry, we can not advise antibiotics without examining you personally
it is unethical
no problems.. I will take sinarest
Anything else I can help you with?
no Doc. thanks for your help
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ear jaw throat pain
- Sore throat and dot on tonuge
- Swelling and bruising after blood test
- Left ear pain sore throat
- Bruising and rash after blood test
- Ear and throat pain no fever
- Tiny red dots in throat
- Blood in stool after holding bowel movement
- Red dots on tongue and pregnant
- Delayed bruising after blood test
- Mucus in throat with ear pain
- Itchy red bump after giving blood
- Ear throat head pain
- Dotty rash in ear
- Red throat ulcers red dots