Having pain in ear during swallowing and feel lazy. What could be the cause? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
my problem is light pain in ear during swallow
and also i feel lazyness
can u please give some advice
May I know since when are you having this?
Are you running fever?
Is the pain in both ears or only one ear?
no fever...pain in only one ear
Do you feel ringing sensation in your ears?
Any ear discharge?
No ringing...and no discharge...
Let me brief you.
Pain in the ear can be due to ear pathology.
However problem in the throat and jaw can also be referred to the ear and produce such pain.
Therefore it is essential to look into your ear and throat to determine the cause of pain.
but i don't see any issue in my throat and jaw...
so in the meanwhile do prescribe something
You can take pain killer to reduce pain. Medicines like Tab. Dolo 650mg can reduce the pain. However the problem may persist.
coz i think that this could be due to change of weather
the pain is not continuos
You can take the medicine for now, but visit your doctor this evening to determine the cause and treat it accordingly.
its just that when i am taking something like solid food or liquid i get that pain
should i got to an ent or a general physician would do?
Similarly irritation of tonsils due to food can lead to referred pain.
You can consult an ENT surgeon for evaluation of throat and ear.
Have you followed?
ok...got it thanks...
actually i thought it could be due to general cold in the weather...and wanted to try some some general medicine before going to a specialist
any ways will check with ENT doctor
thanks for your time doctor
have a great day...
i will not log out from the chat
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cold and sore throat after effects
- My grandfather is having tinnitus what shall i do
- Pain in ears during meditation
- Does almonds hurt acid reflux
- Does adenomyosis cause dizziness
- Do you wrap a stress fracture
- What is causing the pain behind ear
- Does benadryl change your poop color
- I have sever sneezing please suggest
- Does aspartame lower your sperm count
- Newborn has a running nose
- What is the cause of constant pain in ear
- Pain in ear and throat what this could be
- I have a soar throat and blood in my spit
- What could cause sharp pain in ears and bleeding