Having pain in ear and also while opening and closing mouth. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Good morning
Please proceed with your query
Since yesterday night I am having acute pain in my left ear. Looks like i am having pain inside.
Also I experience the pain when i open n close my mouth
oh, sorry to hear that
Is there any discharge from the ears?
No nothing of of this sort I could see
is it only in left ear?
Yes only in my left ear
You may try otogesic ear drops in your left ear
Normally it is fine. I experience the pain only when i opan and close my mouth or if i touch near my ear
It could be ASOM
ok. Actually this morning in my office infirmary thy gave a drop in my left ear. Not sure if its teh same as u say - otogesic drop.
You can use this ear drop Otogesic for 2 days and check for improvement in your symptoms
Just wondering now what could be the problem and if it aould require medical attention
If the symptoms persist for more than 2 days, then it is better to get your ears examined as well as the throat and jaw
Are you with me?
Okie. I will try using the drops for couple of days and see if gets weel
Yes, sure, please try it
Do you have more queries?
Thank you very much
No this time
Thanks again for your time
Thank you too
Get well soon
Have a great day
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Child has pimples on face fever itching need for worry
- Flushed face no fever post partum
- Suffer from pyria gum surgery suggested alternate treatment option
- Lower throat hurts when i breathe deeply
- Pain in ear and sore roof mouth
- How to prevent sinus drainage through gums and teeth
- Mild bilateral sphenoid sinus mucosal thickening
- Missed periods pregnancy tests negative caused by ovarian cysts
- Suffering from bladder lesions causes and are they curable
- Pink spots at the back of the tongue
- Suggest treatment for painful itching ear
- Pain in ears while talking on phone
- Pain in ear while burping
- Symptoms of non std pid
- Hurts to open mouth pain in ear