Having pain in ear and also while opening and closing mouth. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Good morning
Please proceed with your query
Since yesterday night I am having acute pain in my left ear. Looks like i am having pain inside.
Also I experience the pain when i open n close my mouth
oh, sorry to hear that
Is there any discharge from the ears?
No nothing of of this sort I could see
is it only in left ear?
Yes only in my left ear
You may try otogesic ear drops in your left ear
Normally it is fine. I experience the pain only when i opan and close my mouth or if i touch near my ear
It could be ASOM
ok. Actually this morning in my office infirmary thy gave a drop in my left ear. Not sure if its teh same as u say - otogesic drop.
You can use this ear drop Otogesic for 2 days and check for improvement in your symptoms
Just wondering now what could be the problem and if it aould require medical attention
If the symptoms persist for more than 2 days, then it is better to get your ears examined as well as the throat and jaw
Are you with me?
Okie. I will try using the drops for couple of days and see if gets weel
Yes, sure, please try it
Do you have more queries?
Thank you very much
No this time
Thanks again for your time
Thank you too
Get well soon
Have a great day
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 48 days between period is it normal
- Why do i get a sore throat when i have uti
- What does a constant sore throat mean
- Constipation at 4mths pregnancy
- Pain in ear and sore roof mouth
- Whooshing noise when standing up
- Suggest treatment for painful itching ear
- Pain in ears while talking on phone
- White mucus and metallic taste when cough
- What causes fast heartbeat the day after a night of drinking
- Ast 49 ul bad or good
- Ascoril to 4month old baby is safe
- Pain in ear while burping
- 4month old baby with skin discoloration
- Hurts to open mouth pain in ear