Having pain in backbone, waist and hip after accident. Taking seradus and lovobus. Can it be slip disk? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Last 10 days back i was got an an accdent , in which there was a pain in back bone , in my west and one my hip also , i feel so much muscel pain
at present i am taking the medicine Seridase, Lovobus as per treat ment with doctor, but not feelng well
Pls suggest that it may be slip disk because I cant move fast and bend also
May I know where exactly this pain is?
at back on the upper part of the hip and alos in one the center of Hip
Can you grade the severity of pain in a scale of 1 -10 (10 being the most severe pain you have ever experienced)?
Has the pain worsened since your accident?
Sir, beacause i was taking the medicine that why i not feeling pain so much, but when the effect of medicine was going down , the pain started and it may be scale at upto 7,
Although the back paif was befor my accident , but tis accident increaed my pain
May I know your age?
No Sir ,
Let me brief you.
Injuries to the back could be due to muscular injuries, bone injuries or disc issues. It would be extremely difficult to isolate/differentiate the problem without investigations.
That being said, i would like to bring to your notice that slip disc issues are painful, spreads down your legs, causes sensory disturnbances (pins and needles / loss of sensation), weakness and bowel and bladder disturnbances.
Pls suggest , should i get the X XXXXXXX tommorrow and consult to the other orthopaic OR physician doctor
You did not seem to have any such symptoms.
Therefore I favor the possibility of muscular injuries than slip disc issues.
You can continue the medications for next 5 days and rest adequately.
If symptoms do not improve or if the pain is severe and troubling, consult an orthopedician and get X-rays/scans done.
This will confirm the condition and guide us to treat you better.
Have you followed?
OK thank you Sir
Do you have any other questions?
No Sir Thank you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pressure lump bruised appearance
- Bruise marks appearing without pain
- What causes light periods while taking combined oral contraceptive pill
- What causes flushed face and neck while drinking alcohol
- Bruises appearing out of nowhere leg vein
- Reducing hip to waist ratio
- Suggest treatment for sprained ankle
- Waist pain and pain in the testicles
- Round bruise appeared on calf
- Itchiness on waist and hips
- Waist pain after running
- What is the best treatment for rashes near anus
- How to get rid of pigmentation problems
- Bruises keep appearing on palm of hand
- Itchy dark patches on hips and waist