Having niggering shoulder problem. Pains when hand is lifted. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
Good Evening Dr
Im having a niggering shoulder problem
please elaborate on the problem
last 2 months....I ignored it that it could be muscle pull..
what is your age?
Age is 47
it pains when i lift my hand
is your right hand normal?
did you take an x-ray of the left shoulder?
it was okay
since this is there for 2 months, i would suggest you an x-ray of the left shoulder to check for any stress
Please get this simple investigation done
Ok doctor...any specific xray
x-ray of left shoulder PA and lateral views
for pain relief
Ok doctor...any oral medicine for SOS
Ok Doctor...Thanks a Lot !!
pleasure is mine
get well soon
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diabetic shoulder problems
- Bruise followed by hard bump
- Bumps and bruises on legs
- Bumped shin bruise on foot
- Pain in hand when gripping lifting
- Shoulder problems after surgery
- Shoulder problem pain moving arm back
- White spec in eye
- Slight yellow to white of eyes
- White speck on white of eye
- Shoulder problem after craniotomy
- Watery eyes when sleepy
- Lump with red bullseye bruise
- Eye strain white spots
- Chest bruise with bump in middle