Having niggering shoulder problem. Pains when hand is lifted. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
Good Evening Dr
Im having a niggering shoulder problem
please elaborate on the problem
last 2 months....I ignored it that it could be muscle pull..
what is your age?
Age is 47
it pains when i lift my hand
is your right hand normal?
did you take an x-ray of the left shoulder?
it was okay
since this is there for 2 months, i would suggest you an x-ray of the left shoulder to check for any stress
Please get this simple investigation done
Ok doctor...any specific xray
x-ray of left shoulder PA and lateral views
for pain relief
Ok doctor...any oral medicine for SOS
Ok Doctor...Thanks a Lot !!
pleasure is mine
get well soon
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bruising on foot one week after injury
- Diabetic shoulder problems
- Bruising leg after fall
- Why do walnuts hurt my stomach
- Side of legs feel bruised after exercise
- Pain in hand when gripping lifting
- Why does tongue hurt when swallowing
- Bruising on legs delayed after fall
- Shoulder problems after surgery
- Shoulder problem pain moving arm back
- Underside of tongue hurts when i smoke
- Sweating and stomach hurts
- Knot in leg after bruise is healed
- Right side hurts severly
- Shoulder problem after craniotomy