Having myopia. Want to undergo laser treatment. Suggestion? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi doctor..i have -3 number ie myopia
Please proceed with the query.
Yes you can undergo laser treatment
is it safe..i m planning 2 go in vasan eye care
Vasan eye care is a very good place for treatment
It is completely safe, day care procedure
you will be able to go home in half a day after it
you should wear dark glasses for 15 days after it
and avoid harsh sunlight
reading, watching tv for 15 days
minimal pain too
as i m having only -3 all my collegues are nt allowing me 2 undergo
they disagree with my decision..i m confused now..
They cannot misguide you, you will need an opthalmologist guidance .
If you have high bp
yes i contacted them done all checkup req,
they told i can undergo
or other medical complications like that
cost told by vasan is 0000..
it is around the same cost everywhere.
i just want to be clear that i m taking the right decision or not
maybe cheaper in goverment hospitals
but better care in private
many people do it, there is no need to worry
as i m comp engg..using comp wont be problem rt
If you do not like vasan you can go to XXXXXXX nethralaya
for 15 days it is better to avoid,
but once again you can ask your opthalmologist if you can go earlier
you are welcome.
kindly login for further queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for pathological myopia
- Strains causes
- Age-related cataract causes
- High myopia treatment
- Open-angle glaucoma causes
- Why my coccyx sometimes its painful
- Newly acquired strabismus causes
- Treatment and cure for progressive myopia
- Skin lesions over the coccyx
- Myopia ayurvedic treatment
- Is coconut water good for fatty liver
- Coconut water good for your erection
- Cocodamol reducing sperm health
- Vernal conjunctivitis causes
- Suggest treatment for pathological myopia