Having menstrual problem. Sharp pain in vaginal area before periods. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you ?
I am good
how about you?
Me too , Thank you
Had a concern around my mensturals
please ask me
N then it subsides gradually
Did not have this problem before marriage
does it burn while you pass urine too?
nothing of that sort
is there any pain in lower abdomen and the pubic area too?
yes I do have that
It seems like a lower abdominal infection spreading to the vagina
how long has this been?
for how many cycles?
around 2-3 now
you need to take a single shot of injection cefixime after confirming the infection by your primary physician
are you there?
how do I confirm it ?
you need consult your doctor to confirm it
Thanks you doc
it seems like you moved out of the chat window
please log in again to chat with our doctors
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is it normal to have heavier periods after losing virginity
- Mix for brown dot face remove
- Mercilon and brown disharge
- What is the reason for abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Vaginal brown disharges with navel pain
- Sharp pains in abdomen and no period
- On period and sharp pain in abdomen
- Advice for bleeding and cramp after sex
- Does pcos cause perverted sexual feeling
- Sharp pain during period
- Brown spots flat dont itch
- Brown dislevonelle one step
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Noticing spotting during menopause suggest treatments
- Sharp pain but no period