Having lump at the back of ear. Small growth of skin near the ear ring. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have a question regarding a lump at the back of my ear
I wear an ear ring and it was ok for a few years
however, for the past few month,
there is a small growth of skin near the ear ring
though it is not painful
I am afraid it could lead to some puss growth
would you advise on how to get rid of that?
I would like to know how big the growth is?
Is it near the area where ear was punctured?
yes it is near the area it was punctured
Is it possible to send photographs of the area?
like a sabudaana size
how to send doctor?
I would want to look a close up picture. You can take the picture with a good quality camera/phone and mail it to YYYY@YYYY
address the mail with subject as "Attn.XXXX"
If you are doing that right away, let me know when you have sent it.
however, in the mean time, should I take care of anything?
or any ointment or something?
Abscess is usually painful..
I would like to exclude other conditions like keloid.
Therefore the picture can help.
If sending a picture is not feasible, you can visit your nearest doctor for examination.
He can exclude those conditions and suggest the right treatment.
I will send the picture in a day doctor.
and I will await your further advice on this..
thanks for your time today
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Flexon mr muscle pain
- Have wart on penis what to do
- Have hard lump on lip with swelling and pain suggest
- Looking for specialist in treating shingles help
- Weird lump hip flexor
- Treatment for sore lump behind ear
- Having hair fall problem suggest measures to overcome this
- Tender hip flexor no lymph nodes
- Treatment for ringing in ear but no pain
- Have dry skin on testicles what could this mean
- Treatment and cure for chronic ear ringing
- Painful lump in font of ear treatment
- Night sweats behind ears on back high temperature treatment options
- Splenic flexure syndrome polyp
- Releif from splenic flexure