Having lot of pimples on face. How to treat this? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Do you have a medical query which you want to discuss?
i have lots of pimple on my face
May I know your age and gender/
Since when are you having this problem
and are you taking any treatment?
from last 1 year
i dont take any treatment
Let me explain.
Acne or pimple problem is a chronic recurring condition where the treatment consists of life style changes and medical drugs.
By life style changes I refer to proper and regular sleep and regular eating, avoiding smoking/alcohol, restriction exposure to chemical, restricting regular washing face and avoiding harsh cosmetics on face.
As far as medical drugs are concerned, there are plenty of drugs available.
The best and effective one will be determined by the type of acne you have.
If there are plenty then oral medications may be needed.
So I suggest you to start implementing the lifestyle changes and take medical drugs as per your needs.
He/she will help identify the type and prescribe you a suitable brand.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to treat pimples on face
- How to treat a bleeding pimple
- Chest hurts and harded beats
- Treatment and cure for opiate addiction
- How to treat pimples and black spots on my face
- Treatment and cure for face cramps
- Treatment and cure for pharyngeal inflammation
- Having pimples on face how to reduce pimples
- Chest flutters and feels liked skiped beat
- How to remove pimple and pimple marks from face
- Treatment and cure for scalp ringworm infection
- Seeing blinking spots on heart beat
- Heart beating heavy chest hurts
- Treatment and cure for plaque psoriasis
- Heart missing beat chest pain