Having leg pain. What could be the reason? - Online Doctor Chats
how are you?
How can I help you
very good evening..
I am doing great, thank you, how are you doing?
I am XXXXXXX Iam feeling always leg pains..
may in know the reason?
since when have you noticed this pain in your legs Ms XXXX?
from past 3yrs onwards..
May I know your age?
and what kind of work you do?
I understand that You work in night shifts
but what do you work as?
are you there?
process analyst..bpo job
That means you will be sitting most of the time right?
Do you exercise daily?
I am asking these questions to so that I can find out what could be the reason for your leg pains, I hope you will not mind
before i was doing..but now a days i am not doing..
Can you tell me exactly where you get this pain?
is the pain in calf muscles or somewhere else?
and can you describe the type of pain, is it dull aching kind of pain, or throbbing kind of pain?
Do you mean muscles below the knees?
is the pain there all the time?
Ms XXXXXXX are you there?
are you there?
Since you have not responded I will have to close the chat window, I hope you will not mind.
Kindly log in again if you wish to chat with me.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What does bulky womb mean
- Tuberculosis and miscarriage
- What could be the reason for having severe leg pain
- Rib subluxation self treatment
- Restrictions after total hip replacement
- Rib pain near sternum
- Rib separated from cartilage
- What is the solution to the skin turning black between the thighs
- What is the rim of the glans called
- Tightness across back of leg painful what could be this
- What could be the cause of intense leg pain
- Vomiting diarrhoea severe leg pain what it could be
- Psoriatic arthritis red knuckles
- Uterone 100
- What is the cause and treatment for leg pain