Having left back pain. Pancreatic cancer? - Online Doctor Chats
Are you a gastro dic
No, I am a general physician. I will try to help you.
How do I get to talk to a Gastro?
what is your speciatly
I have a question about pancreatic cancer
could you assist
i have read some about it
that is all my symptoms
Oh yeah I am 34 years of age as well
Is my bilirubin considered really high?
Have you noticed any discoloration of urine? any recent decrease in weight?
My urine is really yellow
is that what you mean
but that is only if I do not drink a lot of water
the color gets more clear the more I urinate or drink water
no loss of weight
I just didnt know what part of the back does that affect etc
mine is the lower left
its usually the darkest when I get up in the morning
Now your value of ALT is a little high.
what levels should I really start to worry or inquire with a doc in person?
I think since you have pain and the levels are high, it would be best to consult your doctor and have an ultrasonogram done
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumour
- Carcinoid syndrome flushing
- Bowel cancer marker
- Pancreatic cancer symptoms back pain
- Pancreatic cancer and shoulder pain
- Eye condition grey circle in vision when blinking
- Testicular cancer markers
- Chemical protective sleeves
- Headache after hot springs
- Pancreatic cancer and back pain
- Mycoplasma and wormwood
- Do goosebumps itch
- Nose congestion before labour
- Pancreatic cancer lower back pain
- Pancreatic cancer low back pain