Having kids already. What precautions should be taken to avoid pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
My wife is in her 4th day of her M.C.
I am having two kid
i do not want third one
now you suggest what is the precaution should we do\
can we take injection or go for copper T
which one is best
If you go for a copper T
there are some contraindications for its use.
what about injection
is it safe
If you wife has none of these problems
IUCD"s are extremely good
what does it mean
that is copperT
Nowadays it is called Multiload
how does it work
when shoud we take this
The copper present in the device prevents the ovum from getting embedded in the uterus
is it like copper T or something else
Multiload is the new version of the copper T
is there any specific day to take IUCD ?
The device is inserted usually on the 5th day of periods
and it can stay for 5 years
About injections, they are also safe
is there any side effect for the same
but sometimes the woman can have excessive bleeding, changed cycles etc.
I would say that using multiload is the better option
provided there are no contraindications for its use
Is there any other information you need?
she is having an irregular MC..on that case which is better
Well first she needs to be investigated as to why she has irregular periods
Suppose after investigation it is found that there is no fibroid etc but
then it would be best to go for OCP
that is oral contraceptive pills
they help in regularizing the periods as well as are contraceptives
But her problem should first be assessed.
but she does not want to take oral pills
Ok, then find out from your Gynec if she can go for injections
okk is there any side effect of injections
Yes, a few can occur.
Injections by themselves may cause heavy bleeding, irregular bleeding.
If used for a long time may lead to bone thinning
Also some women may not have bleeding at all and there may be some amount of weight gain.
But the advantage is that it has a very low failure rate
Is there anything else?
what is the best day to go for ocp
You can go anyday.
The pills are usually given from the 5th day of the cycle
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Repetative stress and lipomas
- What precaution should be taken to prevent spotting during pregnancy
- Orange lipid in stool
- What precautions to be taken during seventh month of pregnancy
- What precaution should i take to avoid pregnancy
- Sugar ketones in children urine
- Upper lip twitching stroke
- Fever chills sweat symptoms of pregnancy
- Worms in vagian lips
- Lipomas signs of thyroid problems
- Slapping child left red mark
- What are the precautions to be taken during pregnancy
- What precautions should be taken to have a healthy pregnancy
- Can obsessional thinking hurt my unborn child
- Pregnent dilewari child com