Having kidney stone, often sensation on upper back. Reason? How to cure it? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query.
I have sensation on my upper left back.
which I feel offenly
since when have you been facing this issue
and what type of sensation is it?
From past 20 days. I also have 8mm nonobstructive stone in my left kidney. Are they interrelated? sensation is like, I feel something on my back . it also pain some time while streatch.
I m 27 year old man with 177 cm height nad 69 KG weight.
Can you be a little more specific regarding the location of the pain?, like is it in the center of the back
or is it below the shoulder blade?
which side is it one-left or right
left side and it is in middle of my back
do you get a pain in that side just below the ribs on the side?
middle of the back meaning, in between the shoulder blades?
. yes vertically middle of my back and left side of my back
By your description I do not feel that your symptoms can be attributed to a non obstructing kidney stone alone
What is the reason and cure for it?
A kidney stone typically occurs in the sides, just below the ribs
and it radiates to the groin region
To be able to make any comments on the cause for your symptoms, I would have to examine you personally
how it is possible?
Your doctor will examine you and see what it is
and then he might ask you to undergo some basic investigations like complete blood counts, etc.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Protonix oral dosing
- Kidney stones rash on back
- Kenacort oral paste
- Where on back kidney stone pain
- Numbness in back and leg kidney stones
- Kidney stone with back pain and clots
- Intense lowere back pain on both sides
- Sore neck in back and both sides
- Ketoconazole oral dosing
- Lower back pain kidney stones
- Triphasic oral contraceptives
- Bouts of nausea back pain and headache
- Ceftriaxone renal adjustment
- Muscle strain at back bottom of skull
- Chronic back pain and loose bowels