Having kidney stone. Done with lithotripsy. Reason for abdominal pain? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query.
I am suffering from kidney stone .
Since when you are suffering?
May I know the symptoms and investigations done if any?
acute pain in lower abdomen, still exist .
yse, it shows around 8-9 mm stone still there in bladder.
what is the proper remedy ? do i need to go for operation again ?
Repeat lithotripsy may help you as the size of stone is small.
It might pass in urine after breaking down.
is it safe to do lithotripsy in bladder also ? earlier the stone is in kidney..
my doctor advice for some medicine, which he says will be affective and stone will pass with urine very soon .
Drink plenty of water.
Rest follow your treating doctor's advise for proper management.
my doc is advising Tab Spasmodart, Dynapress now.
You con continue the same.
is there any restriction for daily food habit ?
Thanks doctor ..
They are sweet potatoes rhubarb, black tea, spinach, chocolate, beets, etc.
Please avoid these.
Make sure you drink enough water per day.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
no, its fine. Thanks a lot ..
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you speedy recovery.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fluid on the shoulder
- Fluid pocket on liver
- Lymphocytes in spinal fluid
- Should i undergo a lithotripsy operation for kidney stone
- Kidney stone symptoms abdominal pain
- Fluttering heart does mean
- Squamous cell in urine during pregnancy
- Urine oxalate level
- What is focal kyphosis
- Abdominal pain history of kidney stones what to do
- Kidney stone 6mm break with lithotripsy
- Symptoms upper arm pain kidney infection thirst
- Is lithotripsy effective to get rid off kidney stone
- Significance of albumin traces in urine
- What does it mean creatinine at 148 imo1l