Having itching on hand and rash on forehead - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Actually i have itching on my skin
Which area of skin?
& results into small erections
Which part of hands?
i thought its because of a little insects but i think its a diesease
are there any rashes?
How are the rashes?
are they flat and wide?
Did the rashes develop after exposing to sun?
but normally i wont go to sun
i work in AC environment
Okay, it seems like some kind of psoriasis
or lichen planus
what i do fot it?
the diagnosis depends on clinical examination
and also some basic lab tests like a skin biopsy
only after confirming the exact nature of the problem we can consider the right course of treatment
So I suggest you to consult a skin specialist and get yourself examined properly
and do the tests that she/he suggests
the treatment options vary and can be quite a hassle in themselves
so whr shuould i visit?
So it is best to discuss things face to face with a skin specialist
can u suggest any skin specialists to me?
in my city?
Any skin specialist will be able to diagnose it
Which city do you live in
I live in Bangalore,
I do not know any skin doctor in Pune
can i get from this website?
You can consult a doctor nearest to your residence
You can search
or if you have an option to fix appointment on your dashboard then you can utilize that
is there anything else I can help you with?
Thanks for chatting
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Remove mark from wax face
- Is increased urination a side effect of dexamethasone?
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of cephalexin?
- Non itching bright pink rash on hand
- Red mark on face pregnancy
- Medicine for remove face mark
- Tingling hands and hand rash
- Operation marks on face suggest any oninment
- Mangu spots on face
- Is runny nose a side effect of buprenorphine/naloxone?
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of carbatrol?
- Sunburn like rash on hand that itches
- Is loss of consciousness a side effect of exforge hct?
- Prickly rash on belly and hands
- Rashes on the hand with itching bleeding upon itching scabies