Having itchiness around vagina. Suggest some ointment - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
I has itchness around my vagina frm past three days...do u suggest me any ointment for that
May I know if your period is around the corner?
Are you having any discharge?
its due on 26th of this month
i had white discharge when it started, but now i dont
its not fully around it...it only two side of it...
And that should reduce/improve your symptoms.
You will however need to see a doctor if any other symptom such as discharge follows the itching.
Do not wash with dettol.
They can cause irritation and worsen the itching.
Try the candid B cream locally and see the response for next few days.
If symptoms do not improve in 3-5 days, you would need a physical examination by a gynecologist.
will try the ointment u suggested...and get back to you..
how many times can i apply a day...may i know
you can apply this twice or thrice a day which ever is feasible.
You should find good response with twice a day application for 3-5 days.
Okay thank you doctor...
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
No more query..will get back to go..if necessary...Thank you
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Head trauma left side schizonepeta
- White discharge with blood fishy odor need help
- Light headed tingly legs
- What causes cervicitis bulky and deviated uterus
- Clear mucus from vagina painful stomach is it an infection
- Vertigo head leans to side
- Betnovate ointment in vagina
- Antibiotic ointment for vagina
- Clitoris in pain swelling bumps dryness what is it
- Lethargy and head spinning
- Have excessive bleeding have retroverted uterus bulky inhomogenous meaning
- Triple antibiotic ointment on vagina
- Itchy vagina and anus dry vagina discharge trichomoniasis
- Bacitracin ointment on vagina
- Penis head twisted to left