Having itchiness around vagina. Suggest some ointment - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
I has itchness around my vagina frm past three days...do u suggest me any ointment for that
May I know if your period is around the corner?
Are you having any discharge?
its due on 26th of this month
i had white discharge when it started, but now i dont
its not fully around it...it only two side of it...
And that should reduce/improve your symptoms.
You will however need to see a doctor if any other symptom such as discharge follows the itching.
Do not wash with dettol.
They can cause irritation and worsen the itching.
Try the candid B cream locally and see the response for next few days.
If symptoms do not improve in 3-5 days, you would need a physical examination by a gynecologist.
will try the ointment u suggested...and get back to you..
how many times can i apply a day...may i know
you can apply this twice or thrice a day which ever is feasible.
You should find good response with twice a day application for 3-5 days.
Okay thank you doctor...
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
No more query..will get back to go..if necessary...Thank you
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Very tiny bump in vagina
- What is atorvastatin 20 mg used for
- What does calcified rim nodule mean
- What is bun lab test
- Betnovate ointment in vagina
- What is blood group a rh d positive
- Antibiotic ointment for vagina
- Sweat bumps in vagina
- Itchy irritated vagina inside feels bumpy
- Triple antibiotic ointment on vagina
- Healthy labia minora darker bumpy
- Itchy vagina and anus dry vagina discharge trichomoniasis
- Damaged bumpy vagina walls
- What is chloramphenicol eye drops used for
- Bacitracin ointment on vagina