Having irritation and itching on body. Given flucanazole, calamine lotion and candid ointment. Advice? - Online Doctor Chats
It was a mistake of closing the chat
that is fine.
Please brief me little about our last chat
i took citrizian also in the nite
I get it now
How are you feeling now?
No not that better still some itching is there
Could you send some images of the lesions?
after i took flucanzole it was ok but in the eve it increased
there just itching every ever.
Let me tell you this
Your symptoms will not go away in a few days
It requires some time
Probably 7 days to 10 days
Are you following me?
Ok so should i take 5 citirazans ?
I am sorry
I do not wish to treat you before confirming the cause
Please get the test done
And then we shall chat again
are you fine with this?
Ok i will check in some lab..
Get this test done
With this a stool routine examination please
These 3 tests are important
Then I can conclude and guide you accordingly
I hope you understand
should i do it after 5days
r now only
I do not want you to waste money and time unnecessarily
Do it today or tomorrow
thank you. will get it done and call u back..
Talk to you soon
Bye for now
Ok thank you ..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Calamine lotion for itching
- Pencil thin stool with herniated disc
- Tb skin test and nose bleeds
- Calamine lotion body odor
- Bath salts effects on unborn children
- Heartbeat in upper chest mdpv bath salts
- Calamine lotion and anal itching
- Vizylac capsule dosage
- Primolut nor basic side effects
- Oxyelite pro and bata blockers
- Swallowed ceramic in humans
- Underarm pit anatomy
- Flucanazole and microgynon 30
- Can bath salt drug made to bleed from your bowels