Having irregular periods. Suggest the treatment?. - Online Doctor Chats
My self XXXXXXX from FNF
How can I help you?
well i want to ask you question for my wife.
Sure, Please proceed
actually we are going to marry next month,
the problem is she is not having mentruation regularly.
Can you describe the pattern ?
it appears before or after date, approx 3 weeks before/after
i consult with doctors from my native but not solved properly
Is she is on any medications
not now. if you have any valuable suggestion on this that could help her...???
Yes, I recommend her to get a follicular scan
This will determine whether her ovulation is taking place at right time
where can i do that scan?
if there is any sort of defect in the ovulation then she may have to be treated with progesteron hormone supplement
ok, i will do that and i guess with reports i have t consult with??
can you please the specialist with whom i can move to?
A gynecologist would be good
i will proceed as soon as possible. thanks for your valuable suggestion.
nice chatting with you.
You are welcome
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What treatment is suggested for irregular periods
- Primary endometrial pathology polycystic ovary
- Menopause and abnormal ekg
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods with pcod
- Suggest treatment for pcos and irregular periods
- Bone growth on back of skull
- Iodine and late menopause
- Lump of tissue in period
- Pain under breast bone radiates to back
- Low body temp back pain and headach
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods
- Back pains body tired sleepy
- Can swallowing chicken bone cause back pain
- If a polyp is removed from neck of womb is this dangerous to future pregnancies
- Treatment for irregular periods