Having irregular periods. Suggest the treatment?. - Online Doctor Chats
My self XXXXXXX from FNF
How can I help you?
well i want to ask you question for my wife.
Sure, Please proceed
actually we are going to marry next month,
the problem is she is not having mentruation regularly.
Can you describe the pattern ?
it appears before or after date, approx 3 weeks before/after
i consult with doctors from my native but not solved properly
Is she is on any medications
not now. if you have any valuable suggestion on this that could help her...???
Yes, I recommend her to get a follicular scan
This will determine whether her ovulation is taking place at right time
where can i do that scan?
if there is any sort of defect in the ovulation then she may have to be treated with progesteron hormone supplement
ok, i will do that and i guess with reports i have t consult with??
can you please the specialist with whom i can move to?
A gynecologist would be good
i will proceed as soon as possible. thanks for your valuable suggestion.
nice chatting with you.
You are welcome
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Unexplained deep purple spotted bruise
- Does methamphetamine cause bruising easily
- What treatment is suggested for irregular periods
- Micronor slight brown discharge
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods with pcod
- Cialis side effects bruising
- Suggest treatment for pcos and irregular periods
- Fertility calculator 3 months
- Fertility at 33 years old
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods
- Fertile mucus or ovulation mucus
- Severely bruised cheekbone
- Food to increase breast milk naturally
- Fluid around breast implant
- Treatment for irregular periods