Having irregular menstrual cycle. Should I opt for caesarean if not having pain? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi, MY LMP : was on 1st XXXXXXX 2013 and my menstral cycle is irregular from 45-50 days duration. Hence my scanning date have come up around 28th Oct 2013. So until when can I wait for pains.. and also is it that after 18th October I should opt for ceserian if i dont get pains?
according to your LMP, your due date is october 8 2013
it is better to go by the scan always
as it is more accurate
. Today that is on 18th October I had a check up. It seems that my baby head has not moved down yet. Hence I have been advised to wait for 3 days (until Monday 21st October)else go for ceserian. But since My scanning date has 28th October I want to wait until then. Can you please suggest me further on this, as Im little worried.
do not be worried
in my view, you should wait until monday
and if things do not turn better, then you could opt for ceasarian
there is no point is waiting until 28 if the baby is matured now
so if my baby head doesnt move down by monday ie on 21st october
should i opt for ceserian
ok.. on wht basis can we consider tht baby is matured..
the doctor can go through the scan report thoroughly and decide on it
my scan was done a month ago
16 sept 2013
dint you do a scan today?
A scan now would tell us the detailed report of the baby
you can discuss with your doctor about getting a scan done before deciding on the C section
but doctor suggested scan is not required .. we can see until monday..
if pains come.. normal can be done.. else we will go for C section
you can wait for the pain then
that would be ideal
until when can i wait..
is it all clear to you?
you can wait til the next doctor visit
perhaps a scan on monday when you XXXXXXX the doctor would be better
ok. Many Thanks for your time..
my pleasure to be of help
wish you good luck
you are welcome
ans stay relaxed
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suppositories for menstrual cycle pain
- Can morning after pil cause hairloss
- Why am i having spotting continuously
- Painful menstrual cycle
- Ankle pain and menstrual cycle
- Pregnancy test is positive but clearblue digital test is negative
- Coccyx pain and menstrual cycle
- What causes double vision after epileptic seizure
- Cause of headache day after rear ended
- Would it b safe for childs growth
- Will miprogen 200 tablets help me to conceive
- Can i do skipping exercise in pregnancy
- Menstrual cycle and arm pain
- Causes of fatigue after gallbladder removal
- Causes of low grade fever after surgery