Having hypothyroiism, taking thyronorm. Has conceived. Suggest dosage? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My wife is having hypothyroidism from past 6months.
That is good.
but the day before yesterday we checked it. The values is around 0.02 microIU/ml
she is conceived in last week
what the test results impact
seems to below normal levels?
The levels are under normal limits. It means her dose needs to be reduced to bring back TSH to normal limits.
will this impact any thing right now as she is conceived
As the TSH levels are borderline low, I presume this just could be due to higher thyronorm dosage.
will this impact any thing right now as she is conceived ?
Correcting the levels will bring back the TSH levels to normal without causing any serious side effects.
However the TSH level should be repeated after a few weeks.
At this point, I don't see any major issues.
could you please suggest the correct dosage
See her doctor immediately to get the thyronorm dosage adjusted.
You are welcome.
Do you have any other questions?
Are you there?
I don't have any query
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Will it take thyronorm 100 mcg for conceived women?
- What does it mean tsh thyroid result was abnormal
- I have got a hormone imbalance
- Safe level of sgpt during pregnency
- Weak and shakey legs during pregnancy
- Can i smoke with hyperthyroidism
- Left shoulder pain during pregnancy
- Taking thyronorm for thyroid problem chances of conceiving
- Excess thyroid problem what is the solution
- Is it related to thyroid
- Leg swells during menstruation
- Elevated tsh level suggest the dosage of thyronorm
- Lcz plus during pregnancy
- Planning to conceive will it be safe to take thyronorm
- Is it safe to conceive while taking thyronorm?