Having hypothyroidism and taking Thyronorm. Should I take the same dosage for low thyroid also? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
let me framy my question
i mean frame
my question is ...
Is the medicine will be same for the TSH levels high and low...we could not able to understand the medication process.
It is very easy to understand
We usually maintain the patient on the dose which does not cause the symptoms of hyperthyroidism
And also controls the thyroid hormone levels
so is it common then?
Yes it is common
It is of different ttypes
Some types resolve spontaneously
In some time
Other types like autoimmune or hashimotos may stay for life
what will perfect level for TSH to be maintained?
0.4 to 4
and when to say that we can stop the medication?
Thats is the normal range
and at the time of pregnancy?
Yes still its the same
In pregnancy it is important to keep it in this range at all times
so if she gets the range to 0.4(for TSH) then we can stop medication?
are you out there Doctor?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Taking thyronorm for hypothyroid got high tsh reason
- Does crestor cause sinus congestion
- Hairloss due to thyronorm
- Thyroid green poop late period
- Taste of ammonia in throat
- Will hcg diet increase prolactin level
- Taking thyronorm for hypothyroidism can i become pregnant
- Should i take synthoid or eltroxin or thyronorm for hypothyroidism
- Constipation high prolactin
- Side effects of taking thyronorm 50 mcg for hypothyroid problem
- Fluid in ear concha
- Taking thyronorm in hypothyroidism is there any side effects
- Ear fluid and toothache
- Veins popping out feet feet
- I have all the symptomps of hyperthyroid and have been prescribed thyronorm