Having high cholestrol, what is the best way to bring it down? - Online Doctor Chats
Do you mean 345 or 34.5?
What is her age?
she has been on homoeopathy for a long time but no change
Is she diabetic or high blood pressure?
BP no diabetes
is there some thing you can suggest to bring it under control
she is currently taking crevast 10
Since when did she start?
NOt sure what that means
Ok who started the medicine?
our family physician
just wanted to know if it is ok or anything better she can take
what other precautions must she take
Since she had started on CREVAST only 2 days back you can continue with it for 15days and repeat Lipid profile
and how bad is it?
Along with it I suggest liver enzymes as well
She may have muscle pain
she has pain in left ankle and left arm under the biceps
she walks everyday for 2 km
You can also add Tab CoQ
any particular potency
once a day
along with crevast or later
But make sure you re-test
CoQ is for what Dr?
It is an enzyme
Dr you menitoned she may have muscle pain , was you referring to current situation or after taking the liver enzymes
for this situation
can she take it along with crevast?
But repeat the lipid and liver tests after 15
Sure! Thank You So Much
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Herbs to bring down cholestrol
- Is your cholestrol either high or low<
- Effect of medicine of triglyceride on sgpt
- Do garlic pills help bring down triglycerides
- Stinging ovaries in perimenopause
- Whats worst high cholestrol or blood pressure
- Total cholesterol is 132
- Spot on pancreas and ovary
- Is 260 cholesterol bad
- Sore ovary on pill
- How to low down high cholestrol
- What is the remedy for high cholestrol
- Is 249 cholesterol reading bad
- Taking ovacare while pregnant
- Swollen ovary and pregnancy