Having headaches frequently, starting from eye and spreading to head. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
They usually start from my left eye, towards left ear, through the back left side of the neck and then spread in the head. It usually follow this same trend.
could you please help me out here?
Since when is this headache occurring?
Please let me know your age
i am 23
i used ge these headaches since childhood, but they were very rare that time
not dat i know of
Have you been to a doctor before for your headache concern?
since I used to have pain around the eye first, I got my eyes checked
I got my eyes checked a couple of times but apart from some dryness (for which i use some tear drops) and minor number, they couldn't diagnose anything else.
So, your eye and vision is normal, is that right?
i wear spectacles
its .75 and 1.5
Is your eyesight normal with the spectacles?
It mostly seems like a vascular headache
Probably a migraine
We need to confirm on this
Is the headache associated with stress?
and sometimes, it starts when i hear very loud noises
or am at a very crouded place
There is a high possibility of migraine here
Please get evaluated for the same
could you suggest some place?
I am new to this place
Please let me know your location
Bellandur, outer Ring Road
We shall help you on this
Please confirm your contact number
We shall call you and guide you soon on this
Is there anything else that I may help you with?
nothing else for now
thank you too
Get well soon
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hyponidd pills
- Eye twitch headache bumped head
- Side of head hurts eye burns
- Melanocyl pills
- Hit on head headache blurred eye nausea suggestion
- Fuzzy head puffy eyes headaches
- Eyes hurt and headaches and light headed
- Burning eyes and dull headache
- Eyes burn and headache feeling weak also
- Oxalate crystals in newborns
- Eye twitching eye burning headaches
- Burning eyes tiredness and mild fever headach
- Neuromet benefits
- Medications to treat fibromatosis
- Headache and sore eyes banged head