Having headaches and migraines after delivery. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Good evening doctor
Please proceed with your query
Sorry to hear that
May I know your age?
I think it has started after the delivery of my first son
actually now i have sort of established thepattern
i find that i definitely get it every month just before my periods and also during my periods
Are you on medications for the same?
besides this, it also occurs once or twice between 2 periods
so in all normally i have headache around 4 - 5 days in a month
i have not been taking any medicine prescribed by a doctor
i ususally take crocin
and was also taking Rizact 10
but i want to find out if there is a way to take a course so that such headaches do not occur every moth
Since it seems to be related to my monthly periods, do you think itcould be due to some hormonal fluctuations and i can prevent it
It is related to your menstruation
If the cause of migraine is confirmed then you can take prophylaxis for migraine for few months so that the attacks do not happen often
Propranolol is a form of medicine?
Yes, it is a oral tablet to be taken by mouth
does this have any sideeffects
Not very adverse side effects
But it is very good in preventing the attack of migraine
You may try it for a month and check
You are now 39years old
The hormonal imbalance is very negligible in you
There is no need for a hormone supplement for you now to prevent the migraine
Identify the trigger for the migraine like noise and avoid them
Are you with me?
DO you have more queries?
Are you there?
It seems like you are not responding
I will have to close the chat window now
I am sorry
Thank you too
Is that all?
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the reason for head ache
- Getting really bad headaches with cough
- What should i do for irregular headache
- I had a horrible headache and use 2 exedrin migraine
- 75 years old son suffering from headache with vomiting
- Ear problem symptoms robotic sound
- Migraine headaches after angioplasty
- Wearing the ear ring and polyp
- Lingering headache after migraine
- What treatment is suggested for migraine headache
- Any suggestion for migraine and headaches after taking suboxone
- Pulsing and warm ear
- Plugged ears and temple
- Ear plugs and sinus problems
- Migraine headaches after rhinoplasty