Having headache and feels lack of sleep. What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i had a query....
i very often have a headache
and feel lack of sleep
I may be able to help you, if you can provide some additional details.
Since when are you having these headaches?
it makes me feel tired and i lose my concentration
last 1 week
Is is aching continuously or is it intermittent?
Have you had similar symptoms in the past?
yeah at times but i took a disprin
i was fine
Let me brief you.
Persistent headaches lasting for about a week is not very common. However it can occur in a few conditions like
infection, refractory error or with hypertensive crisis.
so what should i do
You will need a detailed evaluation - blood tests, eye check and blood pressure check to understand the cause.
hence i suggest you to consult a local doctor and get the aforementioned tests.
In the meantime
you can take
2. Use moisol eye drops twice or thrice a day.
3. Rest adequately.
The next steps of treatment will be decided after the test.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lack of sleep cause headache
- Head pain after not eating
- Headache sleeping problem stressed what is the cause and treatment
- Red blood vessels in smokers keratosis
- Headaches after i eat fruit
- Vyvanse lack of sleep headache
- Lack of sleep headache left eye vomit
- Fatigue and headaches disturbed sleep what could be the reason
- Shakiness increased heartbeat and headache after eating
- Blood report of joundice patient
- Lemon juice and blood pressure meds
- Severe headache after eating lobster
- Nursing judgement to low blood pressure
- Blood inner lip std
- Headache after i eat pregnate