Having head pain. Had migraine earlier. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
dr i have head pain
what to do
Can you describe your symptoms in detail?
Since when are you getting the haedache?
from 6 pm evening
How bad is it?
its not tolreable
Do you have a history of migraines?
What do you usually take during attacks?
where r u
It is a muscle relaxant
And take some rest
If it works
Well and good
If it doesnot work, then take the other medicine
Also eat something
Do you have any other question?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the cause of severe headache and vomiting
- Is increased bleeding time a side effect of cataflam?
- Drugs/medication for head pain
- Drugs/medication for Chronic head pain
- Is bloody or cloudy urine a side effect of detrol la?
- Is frequent urge to urinate a side effect of benicar?
- Getting head pain after stop the medication for blood pressure
- What causes occasional dull headache
- Is decreased appetite a side effect of chlorzoxazone?
- What are the symptoms of temporal arteritis
- Is coughing up blood a side effect of chlorthalidone?
- Head pain with dizziness give some medical advice
- Migraine head pain
- What is the cause for frequently getting headache
- Does headache caused due to falling need immediate medical attention