Having hair fall problem. What kind of food is good for hair? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
on an acerage more than 120 hair falls...approx
May I know your age?
Since when have you noticed this hair fall?
Please describe if you have any other issues apart from hair fall?
i am new to this city
i came here 1 month before
because water is not good
can u suggest me the diet or food which is good for hairs..?
Let me brief.
Hair fall above 120 strands in a day is not normal.
However hair fall is caused by multiple reasons and they need to be treated.
Perhaps it could be salinity of water. It can also be an improper food. It can be dandruff.
The last one that I mentioned is a temporary situation and that will improve as you settle down/
So the most important thing is to remain stress free.
And see if you feel better.
anything on diet?
and what is the normal hairfall in a day...average??
Among diet, avoid fasting.
Add lots of high protein and high vitamin/mineral rich diet. Therefore egg, non vegetarian diet, cereals and pulses.
Add root vegetables such as potato, radish, carrot, beet root and others.
thanks a lot sir.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the dosage of androanagen for hair fall problem
- Hair falling problem
- Reicurring pimple with smelly
- Symptoms of rare muscle disorder
- Roc pimple remove scar
- Symptoms of inflamed, intraductal papillomas
- Red pimple white tip on thigh
- Red wine vinegar pimples
- Does sperm reduce pimple
- Symptoms of dystonia , urinary retention
- Symptoms of cancerous tumours
- Is zevit good for hair fall
- Suffering from hair fall problem what is the cure
- What is the remedy for hair fall problem
- Symptoms of diaphragmatic paralysis