Having gastric problem and taken digene syrup. Suggest the cure? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
are you there?
it seems like you are not responding
I shall close the chat window now
please log in again to chat with our doctors
Dr I have a suddenly gastric problem
sorry about it
Did you take any medicine for the same?
what time did you take it?
About 1hr bfor
I am sorry
but you need to wait for half an hour more
and then take this medicine
This can be done immediately to get rid of your symptoms immediately
You could go to a hospital nearby for the same
get well soon
Drink more water and rest awhile
is that all for now?
Shall we end the chat?
it seems like you are done with the chat for now
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Side effects of diltiazem 180 mg
- Suffering to constipation what precaution and medicine is required
- Entamizole syrup cure what
- Cremaffin syrup cure piles
- Tramadol acetaminophen 37.5 325 mg tablets
- Problem of loose motions after every meal
- Can anyone get gallbladder removal due to chrones disease
- Cital syrup cures which problem
- Lithium carbonate 300 mg sa tab
- Can digene syrup be taken in pregnancy
- Zanocin syrup for kids cure
- Morphine sulfate 100 mg per 5ml
- How can gastrointestinal problems be treated
- Trimetho sulfamethox 160 800 mg tab
- Infant having stringy bowels diarrhea severe gas cause and medicines