Having gastric problem and stomach pain. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
Hey, my name is XXXXXXX aged about 26 years...now days m having gastric problems
which results in stomac pain,
sorry about that
i wont carry any food from home,,,
are you taking any medicines for it?
take for a month atleast
is this before food or after food? are there are any side effects?
will gastric problem ll lead to any pain in shoulder?
no side effects as such
yes, it does
okay thanks...whats the dosage i need to take?
it is a prescription drug
dosage is usually 20 to 40 mg /days
is that all for now?
are you done with the chat?
it seems like you have completed the chat
I shall close the chat window now
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the medication for severe stomach pain
- Cortigen b6 injection baby
- Diet for internal hemorrhoids
- Which medication to be taken for stomach pain
- Need medication for severe stomach pain
- Sciatica and b12 deficiency
- File diff
- Vancomycin for c diff infection
- Parvovirus b19 false pap smear
- Experiencing stomach pain suggest medication
- Soft diet for ulcers
- B17 for liver cancer
- Stomach pain and gastric problem
- Special diets for ibs sufferers
- B12 related to missed period