Having gastric problem and stomach pain. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
Hey, my name is XXXXXXX aged about 26 years...now days m having gastric problems
which results in stomac pain,
sorry about that
i wont carry any food from home,,,
are you taking any medicines for it?
take for a month atleast
is this before food or after food? are there are any side effects?
will gastric problem ll lead to any pain in shoulder?
no side effects as such
yes, it does
okay thanks...whats the dosage i need to take?
it is a prescription drug
dosage is usually 20 to 40 mg /days
is that all for now?
are you done with the chat?
it seems like you have completed the chat
I shall close the chat window now
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the medication for severe stomach pain
- Is my resting pulse rate too slow
- What are the signs of bp
- What causes dry flaky stool
- Do multiple energy drinks cause nausea
- Experiencing stomach pain suggest medication
- Can i smoke pot with and artificial valve
- Drinking ensure cause floating stool
- Stomach pain and gastric problem
- Which medication to be taken for stomach pain
- Sudden weight loss causes eyelids to droop
- Why do people have to take bp medicine
- Need medication for severe stomach pain
- Can a heart patient eat mango banana
- Heavy drinking cause weird stools