Having gas problem after delivery by c-section. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My Question : Post baby delivery by surgery my wife is facing gas problem in her stomach . please help and also wanted to know about the food she can have or which type of food need to be avoided.
How many weeks back did she have the delivery.
I would like you to elaborate what you meant by gas problem - do you mean she has increased flatus
or sensation of abdominal fullness, nausea and abdominal after food?
Are you there?
Can you answer my question?
Is it only after food?
and also doctor she dont want to eat
Is she passing stools normally?
yes doctor she is passing stool normally
Since both the condition are possible after deliver, it is important that you note down all her symptoms for proper interpretation.
If there is no constipation, then I suggest you to try antacid for couple of weeks and see if she feels better.
ok thank u
once a day before food along with Syp mucaine gel 2 tsp thrice a day.
If symptoms persists after 2 weeks of this therapy,
she can visit her doctor for evaluation.
Have you followed?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diet chart after c section delivery
- Endometrial thickening and dizziness
- How to treat disordered proliferative endometrium
- How to reduce tummy after c section delivery
- Tummy rash for my wife
- Sunburn rash on stomach
- Rash on upper thigh
- Hernia after c section gas
- Sauna belt after c section delivery
- Peeing on yourself from emotional distress
- Almost passed out dizzy ringing ears tampon
- Rash and throat tickles
- Placentrex injection disturb periods
- Tummy reducing belt after c section delivery
- Treatment rash on vulva