Having fungal infection on upper thigh. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i wanted help on the skin problem
can i speak to an dermetologist on this?
I am physician and I can help you within my expertise. If you wish to discuss with a dermatologist
you can post your query with a picture
they will discuss with you on Ask a specialist
Dermatologist are not available on live chat.
actually one of my family memeber is facing issue with funal infection
can u help me iwth some remedy to get rid off the same
Are you sure the problem is related to fungal infection?
If it is indeed fungal infection, may I know which parts of the body are affected and what treatment was tried until now?
it was on the the upper thigh
he tried applying some cream
Can you name the cream?
the infection is almost cured but there are dark black spots
due to the infection
for which i am looking help for
For how long did he apply the cream?
3 to 4 days
May I know how long ago was this treatment done?
one week ago
Let me brief you.
The general antifungal creams that are used is recommended for 10 to 14 days.
It may be possible that the dark spots that he notice is remnant of infection
which can flare up again after some times.
Therefore it is recommended that he use the same cream for next 10 to 14 days.
so how can we get rid of spots????
is there any home remedy
Dark spots and discolored areas secondary to infection will fade away after complete treatment.
u mean if we use same cream for 10 days it will help?
Yes, i recommend that he use the same product for the next 10 days.
Once the treatment is completed, you can let us know the status
we can guide you with the next treatment options.
In addition encourage him to maintain good hygeine.
Keep the area clean and dry...
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Rib cage and breast pain 7 dpo
- What causes typhoid fever
- Fungal infections cured with antibiotics
- Intrarenal failure causes
- Team name for breast cancer walk team
- Can nexium cause thrush
- Treatment and cure for fungal infection
- Secondary breast cancer throat problems
- Does staph infection cause fever
- Indigestion and metastatic breast cancer
- Natural cure for fungal infection
- What is the cure for fungal infection
- Sentiments for a breast cancer patient
- Can lyme disease cause meningitis
- How to cure fungal infection