Having frequent loose motion. Suggest medication? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXXX . age 36
Please proceed with your query
need help.... I had dinner on Sunday night.... and since early monday morning I am having loose motions
How frequently are you having the motions?
and the stoll is absolutely watery... even the amount of fluid getting exited is more than waht i am intaking
Is there any blood or mucous with the stool?
every 35 - 40 mins... though it has not happened for 1.30 mins now
sorry to use the words.. looks like mango pulp
Ok. I got it
Is there any blood XXXXXX
had prawns sunday night...looks like they were too hot
mild strangle feeling in stomach... but that comes when the body signals time for toilets
The main thing you will have to do is replace the water you lose with the stools.
though feeling hungry... but have had just a banana since morning
For that, you will need Oral Rehydration Saline which you get in any pharmacies
Yes... I am drinking electral water... but was worried when the stomach gets in condition
Keep replacing the fluid in plenty.
There is no much need to worry.
Have food in time.
the system will be back to normal?
It should be normal in another one day.
what is the reason u think?
If it is not coming to normal, or you are having more abdominal cramps, fever
You will need antibiotics.
It probably may be due to minor infection.
Or ay be due to improper digestion.
So only thing to do now is replace the fluid and salt you are losing.
will ensure that
And if it is not getting better, you will need to consult a physician and take treatment.
Hope you are following me.
Any other questions XXXXXXX?
no doctor... thanks for the advise
You are welcome
Thanks for asking.
Please let me know if you have any other issues.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Use laxatives to lose weight
- Medical term for loose motion
- Suggest medication for loose motions
- Medical name of loose motion
- Need medication for loose motion
- Epsom salts and diabetes
- Examples of drug drug interactions
- Helicobacter pylori symptoms and treatment
- Triple therapy for h pylori
- Excessive dead skin on feet
- Burn medicine over the counter
- Even skin tone all over body
- Medical abortion and loose motion
- Epilepsy auras without seizures
- Helicobacter pylori symptoms bad breath