Having fever with body ache and headache. Suggest some medicine - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
and feel its gona come back..
what do you suggest
Can you explain further? Did you record the temperature last night?
Did you have any other symptoms along with the fever?
yes about 100
Is the symptom that you have persisting or better now?
just headache and body ache
May I know your age?
Do you suffer from any allergies?
*allergies in the past?
Thanks for providing these details.
You seem to be running an infection.
The body ache and headache are usually prodromol symptoms associated with viral infection. They settle down in a day or two.
They reduce fever as well as take care of the pain.
sure. will do that..
I also encourage you to drink plenty of fluids and eat vegetables and fruits.
Watch the progress of symptoms. Prefer to rest at most times.
you will need to consult your doctor.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
can you please send me your profile link?
Bye for now.
Give me a minute.
Do you have any other questions?
Are you there?'
yes..i got it..thank you
Do you have any other question?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any other query.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diarrhea headache fever body aches
- What causes flushing following sildenafil consumption
- Diagnosis of absent periods spotting lower back pain cramps
- Is slightly elevated platelets levels a matter of concern
- How to recover from withdrawal symptoms of oleanz 5 mg
- Low hb thin body on structure diet suggest healthy diet
- Throbbing headache fever body aches
- What causes sharp pain under the left breast
- What could a lump in my back be
- Can skin shedding be cured
- High fever body aches headache
- How long does idrv vaccine provide protection
- Tenosynovitis in both hands due to nitric oxide or l-arginine
- Headache and body aches but no fever
- Fever with severe headache and body ache