Having fever, sore throat, loss of appetite and vomiting sensation. Had tonsils. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My brother has fever last 3 4 days
he sd he has a bad throat and its because of that.. he has a history of tonsils
the antibiotics did not help him so he has given him some injections
XXXXXXX hv the name now... he took some 3 injections a day
fever is not thr but there is complete loss of apetite vomitining sensation throat is stil paining
and urine is dark yellow
wat can this be...
DR is suspecting white jaundice
How is his sore throat?
Has it improved?
its paining he cant eat nething
yes but not much
When was the last time he had recorded fever?
May I know your brothers age?
Does he consume alcohol?
that was on tuesday
no he doesn consume alcohol
first the DR sd that he has ulcers on the tonsil
n now white jaundice
May I know his age?
Let me brief you.
Ulcer on the tonsils and tonsilar infections are usually associated with bacterial infection and virus. These infections usually settle down with time and treatment. Very rarely do we see systemic infections.
I am pleased to know that his fever is absent for the last two days and his sorethroat is improved a bit.
Jaundice would be suspected if he has yellow discoloration of sclera (eyes)and skin too.
no that he doesn hv at all
as of now he is feeling weak cant eat or drink nethn and sore throat
If he doesn't have associated skin and eye changes, I would suggest you to monitor the symptoms closely. Encourage him to drink fluids.
Take some vitamin supplements after discussing with his doctor.
nothing to worry right
any tests to be done?? blood urine??
Yes, test can helps us exclude jaundice and other problems beyond doubts. However without an opportunity to physically examine your brother I am in no position to tell you when to get it done.
Based on the symptoms you described, he can wait for a couple of days and watch the symptoms.
Drink plenty of water and take vitamin supplements.
thanks a lot it was nice talking to you
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
yes i did
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suffering from ear pain with headache
- Bronchitis and eating ice
- Reactivated ebv infection and bronchitis
- Sore throat fatigue no fever
- Bronchitis always starts with itchy tingling ears
- Bronchitis and ear pressure
- Dry cough nasal congestion mild fever with night sweats
- Sore throat tongue hurts earache bronchitis
- Sore throat fever burping
- Chronic sore throat no fever
- Can propolis drops and cold cause pain in testicles
- Pain in ear after diagnosed with vertigo
- Frequent sore throats and fevers
- Wounds in the earlobe of a 2 years old baby
- Sore throat cough no fever