Having excessive hair fall problem. Suggest medicine? - Online Doctor Chats
I AM FACING EXCESSIVE HAIR FALLING PROBLEM SINCE 1 MONTH.
CAN YOU SUGGEST ME ANY MEDICINE FOR THIS
DO YOU RECOMMEND ANY MEDICINE REGARDING THIS?
Actually there wont be particular medicines for this problem
You can follow certain measures to prevent it
OK SO WHAT ARE THOSE MEASURES?
Only few causes of hair loss are preventable
If there are any above things, you need to undergo treatment for that first
Moreover, avoid excessive shampooing
Avoid trying various different shapoos and conditioners
Anyhow, there are few more causes of hair loss which are not are preventable
BT AMONG THESE I HAVE NOT ANY SINGLE PROBLEM AND AS I AM WORKING AND NEED TO TRAVEL ON DAILY BASIS SO I USED TO SHAMPOO MY HAIRS TWICE A WEEK.
These include, Androgenetic alopecia is caused by heredity, Alopecia areata is classified as an autoimmune disease
Anyhow, there are few more causes of hair loss which are not are preventable. These include, Androgenetic alopecia is caused by heredity, Alopecia areata is classified as an autoimmune disease
Did you follow what I said? Please get back to me in case of doubts.
OK CAN YOU SUGGEST ME ANY MEDICATED SHAMPOO FOR HAIR FALLING
Are you there?
Are you there?
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Actually, medically proven no such shamppo is available to prevent hair loss. But if the cause is identified, we can treat that cause in particular
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for genetic baldness
- Positrim negative
- Drugs/medication for androgenic pattern baldness
- Harpic zoster infection
- Drugs/medication for autosomal type baldness
- Drugs/medication for male pattern baldness
- Drugs/medication for diffuse alopecia
- Ayurvedic medicine for hair falling
- Suggest medicine for treating dandruff causing hair fall problem
- Dizzy after eating bacon
- Herbalife side effects kidney
- Medicine controle hair falling
- Suggest medicine and home remedies for treating hair fall problem
- Hair fall having thyroid problem medicine
- Sacral agenesis using bathroom