Having excessive hair fall problem. Suggest medicine? - Online Doctor Chats
I AM FACING EXCESSIVE HAIR FALLING PROBLEM SINCE 1 MONTH.
CAN YOU SUGGEST ME ANY MEDICINE FOR THIS
DO YOU RECOMMEND ANY MEDICINE REGARDING THIS?
Actually there wont be particular medicines for this problem
You can follow certain measures to prevent it
OK SO WHAT ARE THOSE MEASURES?
Only few causes of hair loss are preventable
If there are any above things, you need to undergo treatment for that first
Moreover, avoid excessive shampooing
Avoid trying various different shapoos and conditioners
Anyhow, there are few more causes of hair loss which are not are preventable
BT AMONG THESE I HAVE NOT ANY SINGLE PROBLEM AND AS I AM WORKING AND NEED TO TRAVEL ON DAILY BASIS SO I USED TO SHAMPOO MY HAIRS TWICE A WEEK.
These include, Androgenetic alopecia is caused by heredity, Alopecia areata is classified as an autoimmune disease
Anyhow, there are few more causes of hair loss which are not are preventable. These include, Androgenetic alopecia is caused by heredity, Alopecia areata is classified as an autoimmune disease
Did you follow what I said? Please get back to me in case of doubts.
OK CAN YOU SUGGEST ME ANY MEDICATED SHAMPOO FOR HAIR FALLING
Are you there?
Are you there?
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Actually, medically proven no such shamppo is available to prevent hair loss. But if the cause is identified, we can treat that cause in particular
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How much time i have to use tugain foam 5
- Swollen salivary glands but no pain
- Ayurvedic medicine for hair falling
- Masturbate twice daily hair loss
- Instant noodles cause hair loss
- Suggest medicine for treating dandruff causing hair fall problem
- How long lasts hair loss after dengue fever
- Stitch holes facial marks close
- Medicine controle hair falling
- Mercilon hair loss
- Swollen backbone
- Suggest medicine and home remedies for treating hair fall problem
- Hair fall having thyroid problem medicine
- Swine flu cause splenomegaly
- Swollen tongue sore throat in toddlers