Having dry skin near ear, no itching, irritation. Is this a disease? - Online Doctor Chats
welcome to XXXXXXX
can u tell me what exact symptoms you have ?
I went to ENT but I am not satisfied
any itching, irritation, etc ?
Jus dry skin coming out
at outer ear
He recomend me ointment
how long have u had this ?
But after sometime its back to old stage
yeah excessive wax are coming out
do u have such issues anywhere else in the body ?
or u have it only in both ears ?
can u mention the medication given by the ENT doctor ?
is this right ?
said like bacterial infection
yes, eczema, affected skin, can get secondary bacterial infections
But I am not satisfied with the treatment
Eczema is term for a group of medical conditions that cause the skin to become inflamed or irritated, and the skin tends to become dry itchy
Ok but itchy, not feeling
the best way to treat this would be to use a mosituring lotion , like Nivea
U mean this incurable
frequent application will be helpful
yes, with proper care the condition can be controlled
Is this a skin problem or ENT probs?
this is a skin condition
and not a ENT issue
you are very welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dry skin on infant ear lobe
- Dry skin behind ears causes
- Males penis itchy and flaky dry skin
- Difference between natural and synthetic salicyclic acid
- Black green poop folic acid
- Relationship between cholesterol and uric acid
- Dry skin flakes in the ear
- Dry skin behind the ear
- Std dry skin knuckles
- Dry skin around ear piercing
- Bitter gourd for acid reflux
- Dry skin on inner mouth
- Dry skin around male nipple
- What is the relation between uric acid
- Mrsa look like dry skin