Having dry cough and feeling tired, no fever. Suggest medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Good eve...I am feeling tired & getting coughing
Can u help in this regard
Since when are you having cough?
it's mostly dry coughing
Are you able to bring out any phlegm?
Do you have any nasal block?
Do you feel any difficulty in breathing?
You can follow some simple steps at home to get relief.
please tell me sir
1. Drink only warm water.
2. Avoid cold/ refrigerated food items.
3. Do steam inhalation with Carvol Plus capsules.
4. Maintain your room warm.
It may take around 5-10 days to completely cure.
any other option to avoid steam inhalation
i mean any other prescription
In case it aggravates, more phlegm appears while coughing, color change in the phlegm, difficulty in breathing or fever appears, then you will have to consult a general physician.
Steam inhalation is the best home remedy for upper respiratory tract infections.
Antihistamines like cetrizine will help to reduce the irritation. For that, you will need to get a prescription from your family physician.
Have you followed?
can u tell me the inhaling procedure...nlot did so far
Ok. I will guide you in detail.
You have to heat some water in a vessel. And then put a Capsule of Carvol plus into it.
Keep the vessel on the table and sit near to it.
Cover your head and the vessel under a thick blanket. Then you will be able to inhale the steam which comes out of the vessel.
Have you followed?
yes sir..thnaks a lot
Hope I have been able to guide you to your satisfaction.
You are welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
no thanks sir
Thanks for consulting me. Let me know if you have any other health related queries.
Have a nice evening!
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chronic anemic safe to take five hours flight
- Headache nausea and increased heart rate 16 years old why
- Urine infection pus cells
- Dry cough fever novoclox
- Have growing skin tags travoderm cream not helping recommendations
- Pus cells in urinary tract
- Urinary test results pus cells
- White cell staph test
- Infant having dry cough had fever medication
- Handle bars of bike hits stomach bad bruise hurting recommendations
- Labia cellulitis on ct
- Had hsg pinching spotting bleeding heavy whats going on
- Suggest the medication for dry cough
- Toddler dry cough and fever
- Have fever with dry cough and headache on medications suggestions