Having diabetes and cholesterol. Suggest some diets for treatments? - Online Doctor Chats
This is Dr XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
My father has diabeties and cholesterol.
can you please give us some guidelines for the diet.
we generally take idly, dosa, poori as a breakfast. Prefer rice for the lunch and dinner.
What are his general blood sugar and cholesterol levels
These are from the reports taken couple days back.
The basic idea XXXXXXX is to have small meals at regular intervals
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest a treatment for cholesterol
- Serum lipids test results
- Black period on trinessa
- Black spot on toiletpaper when pregnant
- Black specks in period
- Cholesterol and diabetes
- Abnormally high hdl cholesterol
- Statins and muscle wastage
- Wat is black piedra
- Suggest diet for high cholesterol treatment
- Gelatin is bad for cholesterol and diabetic
- Gemfibrozil 600mg tab teva
- Black pimple on stomach
- Cholesterol levels for diabetes
- The truth about statins