Having diabetes and cholesterol. Suggest some diets for treatments? - Online Doctor Chats
This is Dr XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
My father has diabeties and cholesterol.
can you please give us some guidelines for the diet.
we generally take idly, dosa, poori as a breakfast. Prefer rice for the lunch and dinner.
What are his general blood sugar and cholesterol levels
These are from the reports taken couple days back.
The basic idea XXXXXXX is to have small meals at regular intervals
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest a treatment for cholesterol
- 124 count for ldl
- Cholesterol and diabetes
- Ldl 119 is not that bad
- Is smoking meth bad for penis
- Why is mastibution bad
- Ldl 123 hdl 66
- Blood suger 122 ldl 160 why
- Hdl level of 122
- Suggest diet for high cholesterol treatment
- Does a miscarriage smell bad
- Gelatin is bad for cholesterol and diabetic
- Bad reaction to just for men
- Cholesterol levels for diabetes
- Menstruation bad trip weed