Having dandruff problem and advised to take nizrol. Could I apply oil? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
He had suggested two shampoo's for me to use
I remember you had chat with me earlier.
sorry I dint remember your name
but now my question is.. would I have to continue the same shampoo life long
I never oil my hair coz of the Dandruff problem
is it ok to use oil..
I don't remember if I mentioned to you the cause of dandruff in my previous chat.
But if I haven't please know that dandruff is caused by a type of fungus.
This fungus is known for recurrence.
What causes the recurrence is poorly understood.
can all cause recurrence.
I am a science student indeed
If you wish to stop nizoral, you can stop it after 3 months usage.
so I am aware that it is caused of a fungus
I am glad to know that you are science student; so it makes me easier that make you understand.
You can maintain proper hygiene. You can oil your hair, preferably half an hour before bath.
eat plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
If the problem restarts you can restart nizoral shampoo as you did now.
Over a period of time with sustained hygiene and nutrition
we can be able to control the problem and keep recurrence away.
Right. So do you have any other question?
thank you for your time
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fish oil for dandruff
- How to treat the dandruff problem
- Sound in ear temporary hearing loss dizziness after exercise
- Taking gabapin for disc compression is it anti-convulsion
- Could celexa cause dandruff
- Frequent severe cough before menstruation take antibiotics are these related
- Acne after gallbladder removal
- Red acne after shaving my face
- Suffering from osteoarthritis bone intensity reduced doing yoga advise
- Acne gone for good after tetralysal lymecycline
- Holes left after acne
- Massive dandruff problems
- Swelling in mastoid area and neck glands
- Is applying dettol useful for dandruff
- Chest acne marks before and after