Having dandruff problem. Suggest the treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My problem is Dandruff
I have tried different Anti-Dandruff Shampoos.. but it is not getting completely cured..
May I know your age?
Since when are you having this issue?
for the past 1 year
Dandruff is caused by a strain of fungus. I suggest medicated shampoo's to my patients.
I'll refer you couple of brand names. You can check at your pharmacy and take one of it.
2. 8x shampoo
You can try one of the brands.
Use it thrice a week.
is it ok to use Conditioner as well
along with is Shampoo
You can check for its response after 2-3 weeks.
You can use your regular conditioner too.
ok fine.. and I will be get this brand in all local pharmacy rite
Have you followed?
Yes. You will be able to get one of it at any pharmacy.
You can contact us, if you have any problem in getting it.
Do you have any other question?
no doctor!!! thanks a lot for your time
Thanks for consulting me.
I also see that you have
If your problem is addressed, can i disregard this query.
only after posting the question and got to know that there is a live chat option
Thanks again for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Do you have any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Itchy bumpy patch wont go away
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem with dry dandruff
- Itchy bumps on butt wont go away
- Suggest treatment for recurrent dandruff
- Information about silverex av
- Itchy flaky rash on toe
- Jalra50 generic substitute
- Suggest treatment for pimples caused by dandruff
- What is metrogyl gel ornidazole used for
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff
- Inner thigh rash menstrual
- What is the treatment for dandruff problem
- Gdm usg ventriculomegaly
- Voltaren gel and restless leg
- Spironolactone nail fungus