Having cough and viral fever. Taking Flemiclav and flexon. No relief. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
Need one help
please proceed with your query
my wife is having bad throught since last one week
did she take any medicine for the same?
and even after taking medicine it is not going away
what medicine did she take?
are you there?
since also having pain in toncils
let she continue these 2 medications
but the cough isnt going away and tpain in tonsils has arisin again ....
You could purchase the betadine gargle from pharmacy
did she see an ENT specialist?
gargle and steam is n since past one week
no ENT specialist...pls guide for the same in Andheri
please confirm your contact number
we shall call you on the same and guide you
shall we end the chat now?
thansk a lot fr ur time
pleasure is all mine ...when can i expect a call back
in 5 mins time
thansk a lot
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Meprate for pregnant women
- Lymph drain massage
- Fever duration in viral fever
- Viral fever take care sms
- Thoracic duct drainage
- Sinus disease on mri
- Lymph drainage massage
- What to take when viral fever
- Fever graph for viral fever
- Mercilon and stabbing pains
- Tooth pain and menstration
- Wisdom teeth mental problems
- Distraction techniques for hearing voices
- Quick relief from viral fever
- Symptoms of miscarriage post mesopristone