Having corns on foot. Not painful. Is it advisable to use corn caps? - Online Doctor Chats
Good morning doctor
i have a small question
Please ask me
now i see around 7-8 of them....still not painful...but i am worried why are they increasing?
is there a remedy?
is it advisable to use corn caps?
You must use corn caps to get rid of them
i read on the internet that it can be quite painful to use corncaps
so i am worried
right now they are not hurting me
It is for sometime
If you use it in the right way, pain would be minimal
and once i remove them using the corncaps, is there a chance they will re ocour?
The can recur
ohh....then there is no remedy?
Remedy is long term care of the feet
Keeping them dry all the time
how can i be sure that it is a corn and not anything else? should i get some tests done before using the corncaps?
It needs to be examined by a doctor to confirm on the same
This can be done by a skilled physician
There are no specific tests to identify a corn
anyway...thanks for your help! i will try the corncaps then
Thank you too
Get well soon
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Zifi 200 for viral fever treatment
- Corn cap for corn below thumb
- Worlds biggest cyst popped
- How corn cap will heal corn
- Flagyl 200 used for loose motion
- Ibuprofen usp 200 mg pseudoephedrine expiration time
- Evion 200 for skin
- Corn callus treatment corn cap
- Scabies like rash and bilateral
- Chronic boils in bikini zone
- Red welts on waistline bilateral
- Endogest 200 mg tablet secretion vaginal usage
- Toe foot corn corn exteremely painful black
- Foot corn caps in pregnncy
- Raised purple line near bikini line