Having cold and body ache with cough, chest pain and difficulty in breathing. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
How can I help?
I am fine too thank you
bit of throat pain as well.
since 2 days..
m in hyd..
Its probably a viral infection
As of now
so guess wheather change n all.
dont repeat a dose before 6 hours
for the cough
Alongwith, steam inhalation and tulsi tea will really help
And keep yourself warm
This should settle in about 4-5 days
see a physician
We would need an exam and a chest Xray
to rule out pneumonia
will do that i guess when m back to blr..
thanks a ton.. doc..
Have a good day
tks.. u 2..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to overcome harpic poisoning
- Chicken pox medicine for adult montek
- Chest pain body aches shortness of breath
- Fever in achondroplasia
- Acitrom and orbital cellulitis
- Chest pains diarea body aches
- Headache body ache chest pain
- Accidentally stuck with used dog needle
- Cough medicine for a 12 month old
- How to use preganews test
- Tired chills body aches and chest pain
- Acinetobacter lwoffii dog
- Fishbone stuck in between teeth
- Is it okay to drink cold drinks when having tonsillitis
- Symptoms palpitations chest pains headaches hard to breathe body aches and pains