Having chest pain on the left side. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
she is 28n years old
the pain was on the left side towards the sholder
what may be the problem?
Was it a sharp pai or dull?
it was very sharp
Any shortness of breath?
yes it was a bit difficult for her to breath
May not be heart related but still it needs to be ruled out as it is ver XXXXXXX
what should we do?
Many muskuloskeletal problems present similarly, but heart condition need to be ruled out first
Take her to a doctor and get an ECG done, based on physical exam, we can know more
Thanks doctor you were of great help. I will take her immediately to the doctor.
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pseudomonas stutzeri
- Getting hit in the balls and bloody stool
- Gallbladder chest pain left side
- How to relieve a headache due to coughing
- Persistent cough phlegm
- Pholcodine cough mixture
- Guaifenesin cough syrup
- Morganella morganii diarrhea
- Chest pain left side women
- Lateral ventricles
- Chest pains left side breathing
- Copd treatment ladder
- Nagging chest pain left side
- Dulera for copd
- Dull chest pain left side