Having breathing difficulties. What could be the cause? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Quick question- My uncle suffered breathing difficulties yesterday and thus wanted to go to the right specialist regarding the same.
Is it the lungs specialist that we should take him now?
Hello Dr. XXXXXXX
Breathing problems could be related to lung as well as heart issues.
which doc then we should first visit?
If this was the first time he had this breathing issues, then cardiologist might be the first specialist to see. Alternatively he can visit a general physician with MD qualification.
My uncle is a smoker and probably finishes two cig paks a day
He can perform a complete evaluation of all system and then accordingly direct him to the specialist.
so our first step is to go to a cardiologist
Please refer me a good cardiologist/hospital in hyderabad
If this was the first episode of breathing difficulty then heart would be the first thing I would like to get checked.
I do not have any personal reference as I stay far away from Hyderabad. There are good reviews about Care Hospital situated there.
He can try this hospital and consult the cardiologist.
Have you followed?
yes...care hospitals hyderabad
i need to find the cardiologist in that hospital
will google out the hospital contact number and call them now for appointment
Do you have any other questions?
thank you very much for your quick guidance and time
Thanks for consulting me.
appreciate the same
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What could cause difficulty in breathing and tiredness
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- What can cause difficulty in breathing and smelly breath
- Difficulty in breathing headache what could be causing this
- Symptoms of vertebral column disease
- Symptoms of herpangina infection
- Types of oxygen therapy
- What is pulse oximetry
- Principles of oxygen therapy
- Symptoms of oral dysaesthesia
- Symptoms of syncopal episodes
- Breathing difficulties what could be the reason
- Symptoms of dermoid excision
- Types of lung tissue
- Pulse oximeter oxygen saturation